Re: [K12OSN] USB Drive Info

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 21:50, Doug Simpson wrote:
> A way around it is to just hit reset after you logout. . . then you get a
> clean boot every time and everyone is happy. . .

Ahh on a side note:

Has anybody implemented a power-down posibility in the greeter menu when
you login?
- just like on the server where you can reboot or shutdown.

I've setup my system to use ltspinfo so I can shutdown the terminals
from the server works great (on 4.0.1), but I can't get it on reboot.

Any ideas?