[K12OSN] Servers

Mike Lichtenwalner mll at mtwp.k12.pa.us
Fri Dec 3 12:54:32 UTC 2004

If incorrect burns are the problem, here are directions to use an OS X
computer, without using Toast:
  - Open the Disk Utility program (Applications\Utilities)
  - Select Images -> Burn then select the first ISO
  - Pop in a CD-R and click Burn

I've used this successfully with several Linux distros.

See ya!
Mike