Re: [K12OSN] V4.2 beta 5 & SATA

norbert wrote:

Hi,

Anyone with experience using Beta5 with a Promise S-ATA Raid controller ?
I'm getting some wierd results;
On boot-up if I've configured the drives (2 x 80GB) as RAID 1, I get a message that no Logical volums were found.
Now if I configure the system without RAID 1 then it doesn't "see" my second NIC. The add-on it sees but the on-board it doesn't ???

What does lspci list? Does the onboard NIC show there?
I would check whether there is a bios update for your motherboard. Problem might be resolved by that.

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021