Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Teacher forums

I was thinking of setting up http://www.phpbb.com/ "a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package"

It would support many different conferences etc. I think a web interface would be better since the teachers could easily use any computer to access it. All phpbb needs is Apache and MYSQL.

I thought of something like PHPNuke but I think it would be a little too much.

It does seem that Red Hat would continue to support the community by simply adding a new mailman list. (k12osn-educators) The overhead is inconsequential. What I wonder is, who started this "party" and can they request that Red Hat start another?

Since I am a far cry from a teacher, I'd love to understand their issues
as expressed in a user-focused, teacher forum. The research value is
huge and it would only make the project stronger.