[K12OSN] hal.hotplug ????

Hi,

Finally got FC3 beta 5 installed !!!! For some strange reason a "clean" install fails but an upgrade from FC1 4.0.1 works ??

OK here's the problem when I start a thin-client with a pxe boot CD the server responds with;

rhs hal.hotplug[16440]: DEVPATH is not set I've done a search but the reference is for USB in linux or .net in M$
and the client does get an ip address but a solid grey screen.....

HELP !!!!

thks
norbert