Re: [K12OSN] hotplug issue

eharrison mail mesd k12 or us wrote:

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004, norbert wrote:

dan_young parkrose k12 or us wrote:

norbert said:

eharrison mail mesd k12 or us wrote:

What do you mean by "a thin client logs in with a PXE boot CD"?

I use a PXE boot CD

Are you referring to this? http://pxes.sourceforge.net

Yes that's the CD I'm using however I'm using K12ltsp on the server..

If you are using pxes, client-side problems probably need to be
reported to the pxes folks.

PXES *replaces* the K12LTSP client boot process, having K12LTSP on
the server doesn't really matter in this case.

Hopefully that makes sense ;-)

-Eric