Re: [K12OSN] hotplug issue

jam mcquil com wrote:
Norbert,

There's a simple fix for the XKB problem in Gnome.

Dag Sverre Seljebotn provided the following solution on the ltsp-discuss
mailing list:

Try this on the server:
ln -s xorg.lst /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/rules/xfree86.lst

Thanks. The following solved the problem:
cd /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/rules (which is /etc/X11/xkb/rules on

Debian)

ln -s xfree86.lst xorg.lst
ln -s xfree86 xorg

// Dag Sverre