Re: [K12OSN] delay in evolution

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004, Jack wrote:

Anybody notice a delay when composing or replying to a letter in
evolution?  It seems that whenever I want to reply to somebody there is
an annoying delay (about 2 sec ) before the new windows comes up. Would
the fact that I have over 16000 messages (mostly LTSP stuff ) in my
profile make a diff ?

Evolution 2.0 tends to "slow down" on me after a couple of weeks. If I exit and start it back up, it is snappy again.

I am on a lot of mail lists, I tend to have around 100,000 messages at
any given point in time.

-Eric