Re: [K12OSN] Teacher Forums

Hi Pat,

(I thought I was being watched)

The bbs I was thinking of is www.phpbb.com and it uses php and Mysql. It also uses a mail server. I looked around the site to see about resources but I don't think it's a resource hog.

I appreciate the interest in hosting and the help spread the word about Linux.

Jason

I have been a long time lurker on the list, and my company is very committed to spreading Linux usage. (Unfortunately no K12LTSP deployed, hence the lurker status ;) ). We might be able to help out hosting either a BBS or a mailman email list.

I guess I would like to get some scale on the resources necessary before I can commit, but in principle I would love to help out.

Pat