Re: [K12OSN] Teacher Forums

Hi Jay,

The Teacher forum was more for the end user rather then the tech end of things such as this list.

If teachers could talk to other teachers who use Open Source and/or Linux/LTSP they could support each other and share information.

Jay Pfaffman wrote:
I don't see the people who use this list changing to phpbb.

If there is interest in use phpbb for a teacher forum, I may be able
to get the University of Tennessee to host it.