[K12OSN] Teacher Forums

Jason tuxnician at execulink.com
Mon Dec 6 02:28:09 UTC 2004

Hi Scott,

I'm open to anything that will help create the best atmosphere for
teachers to communicate with each other.  Since there is probably
differences in curriculum between the US, Canada and other countries I
thought a bbs with multiple forums would work.  I know in Canada there
may be differences provincially as well.

Since the tech side shares very similiar problems/ideas would the
teachers side be worth seperate forums or just use an email list like
this one?