Re: [K12OSN] Linux back online!

Bill,

I presume Gimp, KolourPaint etc. Not sure yet.

Thanks for the support. Since my son goes to an elementary school I may talk to the principal as she was looking for something innovate (since if passed they get computers for it). I think LTSP would be great in a JK/SK/1 setting.

I'm always looking for presentations, white papers etc that poeple have used to convince someone that the project works. Even web pages or approaches that you have used to show how well the project works.