Re: [K12OSN] Teacher Forums

Eric Harrison wrote:

As I've stated in the past, I'd really rather not try to split up
the existing community. A mixture of technical and non-technical
people is what has got us this far.

On the other hand, I can see the great value in a "users" list for
those "how do I make an openoffice template" type of questions. I
understand that John EndUser would be confused or intimidated by
the questions asked by Jane SysAdmin.

If we do choose to setup a new forum, I'd like it to have as much cross-pollination as possible with this forum.

So I guess I vote for a. A new, teacher focused mailman list

-Eric

Eric - you are the man and I completely see your fear regarding splitting the community. I read this list precisely because of that community and diversity. I guess I just see/saw an opportunity to help out, and am willing to do that, but I wouldn't want the attempt to help turn out to be a detriment!

I could host a mailman list, a bbs or bow out as you see most helpful, you're the man so I'll certainly go along with your wishes.

Pat