[K12OSN] Teacher Forums

Jason tuxnician at execulink.com
Mon Dec 6 03:11:30 UTC 2004

>> As I've stated in the past, I'd really rather not try to split up
>> the existing community. A mixture of technical and non-technical
>> people is what has got us this far.

I agree and I definately don't want to change this great community.

>> If we do choose to setup a new forum, I'd like it to have as much
>> cross-pollination as possible with this forum.
>>
>> So I guess I vote for a. A new, teacher focused mailman list

Whatever the method it would be for teachers to talk to each other and I
can see myself as I'm sure other techies would join and help them out.
The end user probably just know or care to know the problems we have in
the background.

Shall we test the bbs that Pat has setup for testing?

Jason