Re: [K12OSN] Teacher Forums

As I've stated in the past, I'd really rather not try to split up
the existing community. A mixture of technical and non-technical
people is what has got us this far.

I agree and I definately don't want to change this great community.

If we do choose to setup a new forum, I'd like it to have as much
cross-pollination as possible with this forum.

So I guess I vote for a. A new, teacher focused mailman list

Whatever the method it would be for teachers to talk to each other and I can see myself as I'm sure other techies would join and help them out. The end user probably just know or care to know the problems we have in the background.

Shall we test the bbs that Pat has setup for testing?

Jason