Re: [K12OSN] Teacher Forums

I apologize if I sounded "authoritative". In the grand-scheme, I have no authority even if I tried ;-)

I just wanted to toss out what I had on my mind before I registered
my vote. I'll happily tag along for the ride if everyone else votes
differently.

-Eric

Not at all Eric, sorry if I sounded like I took it that way. I just wanted to be perfectly clear that you have a very cool community going here, and that your position in that community is highly valued.... and that I wouldn't want to have some of my first posts here causing unintended consequences. As I said to Jason, I have been an interested lurker on the list and consequently don't feel that I have any 'standing' to advocate for any changes that would be at all contrary to the spirit or wishes of people such as yourself who have been very active in this k12ltsp community.

Pat