[K12OSN] making menu icons bigger in IceWM

I know this question has been asked before, but I'm at a loss to where the
answer has gone.  Is there a way to make the icons in IceWM's "Start"
Menu....larger?  It's difficult to tell the kids to click on the
"paintbrush" icon (for example) if you can't make it out.  I'd like to
bump the size up to make them visible.  Using larger icons doesn't seem to
help...it's gotta' be a setting in the prefs somewhere.  Any ideas?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us