Re: [K12OSN] up2date sources

From my yum.conf:
[dag]
name=Dag RPM Repository for Fedora Core
baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/fedora/$releasever/en/$basearch/dag

But bear in mind that if you want mplayer to do things like actually play sound with quicktime, or play video with streaming windows media on the web -- you'll want to compile mplayer yourself with the extra codecs downloaded. (Instructions are on the mplayer website)

Also, mplayerplug-in works GREAT and allows for web-based streaming.

-Shawn

Jack wrote:
How does one go about adding up2date or yum sources.  I'd like to
install some other software that is not included in the standard
installation.  Anybody know of some good ones where I can get xine or
mplayer installed ?

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director