[K12OSN] LaserJet Envelope printing difficulties

I've got an HP LaserJet 1100 off my LTSP server (off a client actually). This printer has both a regular paper slot as well as an envelope/postcard feeder.  It is one of the adjustable type... where you fit the feeder to the size of the envelope/postcard.  However, when I print (the document is landscape and I print landscape), it prints off the card/envelope.  The feeder right now is centered, but the text prints like it would from a normal sized sheet of paper. I can use the same document, in Word, from a WinXP machine to the same print que on the LTSP server via smb and have it print correctly.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  This is my first office level LTSP client, and I dont' want it to backfire.

Henry