Re: [K12OSN] why RAID?

I do wish that the wiki would automatically stamp the date a document was created (and updated if/when it happens), since some docs have been around a long time and may not be accurate any more; without a date, there's no way to tell. The name of the person who created the doc would be nice, too, in case one wanted to ask the author further questions (assuming the author is on the list).

Petre