Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Teacher forums

Yes, the OS/X version of OO works great.
Graduating student bought herself one of those "cute little mac laptops".
But she didn't want to spend the $200 or so for MS-Office...so she asked me if I had anything that could help her...
15 minutes later she was all jazzed to be using the same programs they use in the library =)

--Huck

Jay Pfaffman wrote:

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 19:17:35 -0500, John Baillie