[K12OSN] xserver error

Hi,

Odd problem when I first launched beta all the stations worked, shortly after some ws were restarted and came up with the following problem.

Parse error on line 60 of section monitor in file /tmp/XF86Config.1
(EE) Problem parsing the config file
(EE) Error parsing the config file

Fatal server error
no screens found

and just when I thought it was finally working !!!!!

HELP !!!!

norbert

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.