[K12OSN] Teacher Forums

Tim Kaldahl tkaldahl at maplewoodacademy.org
Mon Dec 6 18:53:06 UTC 2004

If we are going to do this I think it would be a good Idea to populate the
bulletin board with some lesson plans ahead of time. I have a few that I
developed for my son's kindergarten class. If other teachers on the list can
contribute a few in some of the other content areas and at differing grade
levels that would help attract the audience. I know there is nothing more
frustrating to a technophobe than to be directed to a resource that is
empty, or worse yet hard to navigate.

fwiw

Tim Kaldahl
Maplewood Academy