Re: [K12OSN] xserver error

dhuckaby paasda org wrote:

try using VESA in your /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf file for your

XSERVER = VGA

--Huck

bear2bar netscape net wrote:

Hi,

Odd problem when I first launched beta all the stations worked, shortly after some ws were restarted and came up with the following problem.

Parse error on line 60 of section monitor in file /tmp/XF86Config.1
(EE) Problem parsing the config file
(EE) Error parsing the config file

Fatal server error
no screens found

and just when I thought it was finally working !!!!!

HELP !!!!

norbert

Hi Guys,

I'm getting desparate !!! Tried changing the XSERVER = to VGA, VESA, AUTO
all come back with the same error
Is there any way to rebuild the Xserver ?

thks
norbert