[K12OSN] Re: Fun Network Games?

Hi,

Can I hijack this thread?

I've been curious for a while about this subject. Are these games that you are mentioning things where kids can play against each other, in real time, from different thin clients? I was wondering if there were any real time, multiplayer games that would really take advantage of the whole thin client thing, meaning that all the games were actually being played on the same computer, so network latency isn't a factor even though graphic latency is? I dunno, any ideas about games particularly suited to a thin client architecture? Also, is there a blanket way to make game preferences and high scores universal to the server, not locked to individual accounts?

thanks,

ck