[K12OSN] making menu icons bigger in IceWM

Debbie Schiel debbie at redeemer.qld.edu.au
Mon Dec 6 23:49:50 UTC 2004

Hi - I managed to accomplish this a couple months ago being a bit of a
newbie so I'm quite chuffed with myself! The fact that this is done so
easily is another reason why IceWm is so great.

Please see attached image [icewm-icons-snap.jpg].
Icons are 32x32.
This size is set in /home/user/.icewm/preferences
-----------------------------
# preferences(1.0.9) - generated by genpref

MenuIconSize=32
SmallIconSize=16
LargeIconSize=32
HugeIconSize=48
-----------------------------

Menu items edited in /home/user/.icewm/menu

*BUT* can anyone tell me...
- how to get rid of the "windows" menu item (it's just confusing if you
only use one window/desktop)?
- how to add an icon to the "logout" menu item?

This was all created on my laptop & test machine using k12ltsp 4.1.0
(Fedora2)... I haven't tried it on our actual server yet, it has k12ltsp
4.0.1 - Fedora 1 due to an issue with the onboard scsi raid! Will be
trying out k12 with Fedora 3 over the holidays to see if that works on
the server... wandering off the topic now...

Anyway, if you need help with the icewm menu, let me know.

Best regards,

Debbie

--
http://www.redeemer.qld.edu.au/