Re: [K12OSN] interesting article

Looks to me like a Debian based solution. Perhaps just apt-get LTSP, then configure manually, or they may have used Skolelinux. Have you talked with our SkoleLinux counterparts overseas?

Jim McQuillan wrote:

Gavin,

Interesting article, but I couldn't see how they did the thin clients.

Of course I'm hoping its LTSP, but they didn't specify.

Does anybody have a contact at Eurocar that could find out ?

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org