[K12OSN] MAP Testing through the NWEA (Measures of Academic Progress)

Rob Owens robowens at myway.com
Wed Dec 8 11:33:08 UTC 2004

While I think the best solution would be to get the state to stop telling you which operating system you should be using, that might not be the easiest solution.

Supposedly Internet Explorer will run under Wine.  I haven't tried it, but I might need to in the future for a website my wife needs for work.  Anyway, check out this page:  http://www.frankscorner.org/

-rob