Re: [K12OSN] access to samba shares from winxp

jim winonacotter org wrote:
No what I meant was to have a W2K server on your K12ltsp
network, then
the kids could access the "legacy" - (seems odd to talk about
legacy &
Win in the same sentence ....) app via rdesktop.

I am guessing this wouldn't work for her anyhow since the legacy apps
run from CD's.  I imagine if you slammed a CD into the server only one
user could run it at a time.  Unless of course you figured out some
voodoo magic to run a local CDROM from a thin client in a rdesktop
session.

---