Re: [K12OSN] file management

Lee Myrick wrote:
I was wondering how some of you deal with managing the movement of files that students want to work on at home--let's say a lengthy essay that the student works on at school for a couple of weeks then wants to finish at home over the weekend.

I have used (and will use again this year) usermin. it has a java based file-management system that works great.

Another option is winSCP -- it's a windows ssh/sftp app, but it requires an install on the client end.

I've looked, and not found anything as nice as the usermin file manager!

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director