RE: [K12OSN] access to samba shares from winxp

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 09:25, Jim Kronebusch wrote:
> > Is there any way to copy the CD ISO to the hard drive and
> > have it read from there, as if it actually was the CD-ROM drive?
>
> I have used a free software called Virtual Clone Drive on Windows for
> mounting disk images and using them as an actual drive.  But I don't
> know if that will allow multiple users to mount it at the same time.

The first thing to try is to just make a directory and copy everything
on the CD into it.  Unless the CD has something unusual like sound
tracks, copy protection, or a special boot loader, file copies will work
as well.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com