Re: [ok-mail] [K12OSN] file management

Mind sharing with us the link to get that squirrelmail module for file sharing?

John Hansknecht wrote:
On Wednesday 08 December 2004 11:16, Lee Myrick wrote:

I was wondering how some of you deal with managing the movement of
files that students want to work on at home--let's say  a lengthy essay
that the student works on at school for a couple of weeks then wants to
finish at home over the weekend.

I don't know the age of your students, but we have given our students mail
accounts... however we use squirrelmail as the student mail client and it has
a module that allows students to upload and store files on the mail server.
You have the ability to limit there total file space with this tool as well.