[ok-mail] [K12OSN] file management

John Hansknecht jhansknecht at hanstech.com
Wed Dec 8 20:13:19 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 14:25, Lee Myrick wrote:
> Thanks. That looks like a good option for us. Out of curiosity, are you
> using a separate mail server from the main server?

We are using a separate mail server however that is mostly because we are
running Exchange 5.5 for our primary and I don't have enough licenses. When I
switch to a new mail server next summer I hope to combine the two... well,
actually, our school mail comes from uofdjesuit.org and all student mail
comes from student.uofdjesuit.org and that functionality I would keep even if
I combine to a single mail server. I want to make it difficult for students
to pretend to be staff or faculty.

John