Re: [ok-mail] [K12OSN] file management

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 14:13, John Hansknecht wrote:

> We are using a separate mail server however that is mostly because we are
> running Exchange 5.5 for our primary and I don't have enough licenses.

Note that nearly all Linux distributions (thus k12ltsp) include
everything you need for email service - the accounts automatically
have associated mailboxes.  RH/fedora based distributions intentionally
break inbound smtp reception but include easy instructions to enable
it - and it is easy enough to configure an outbound forwarding address
to enable sending from a private address or break sending completely.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com