[K12OSN] Student email

Santiago, Nicholas nsantiago at caclv.org
Wed Dec 8 21:24:36 UTC 2004

Good idea Jim... Here's another to ponder.

If you set the server up with a dummy domain, for example vassalboro.loc,
the SME server won't route mail to the system's public hostnames. In
essence, their email address is non-routable, as it would be
username at vassalboro.loc.

-Nick

  _____

www.caclv.org <http:\\www.caclv.org>