[K12OSN] LTSP Teacher Forum

Brad Bendily bendily at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 04:41:56 UTC 2004

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:37:25 -0800, Huck <dhuckaby at paasda.org> wrote:
> solicit a response for questions teachers have about applications/tools
> etc...
>
> Kudos!

I posted this on the forum but I thought I'd bring it here too...

One suggestion is to talk to your local colleges that are, typically,
producing the teachers that end up teaching in your area. If the
teachers are taught to use open source software then they may/will be
more willing to try that in their classrooms. Most teachers, i'm sure,
have to take some "technology" courses in college. This would be a
great place to get them thinking about OSS!
BB