[K12OSN] Re: Ram On Clients?

Is there some advantage to increasing the amount of ram installed in a
client system when running off of LTSP?  Or should you install the
minimum?

If your system uses lot of OOO and Mozilla, I prefer 64 or 128MB RAM in the client.

I had some clients with 16, 32, 64 and 128MB.
I noticed self-restarts on some clients. And some of them did it frequently than others.

Yes, 128MB was problem free and 32/16 was most frequent. So - I added swap. It's slower than real memory but I get off from mysterios restarts.