[K12OSN] Sound... Again...

Hello!

I hope the sound support will become better in LTSP in the future... I have tried to do the things mentioned at:

http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/WorkstationSound

Whatever I do the system detects the sound card at the thin client PC. But: When I try to play a sound (
esdplay mytestfile.wav
) I get the sound at the server and not through the sound card at the thin client. I have only tried esd and not nasd.

I have done my tests with K12LTSP-4.2.0-beta5.

I think I have to give up to get sound at the thin clients!

Bjorn Roger Rasmussen
Norway

***
Bjørn Roger Rasmussen ( http://www.brr.no/ )