[K12OSN] Netboot OSX from Linux

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Fri Dec 10 15:27:22 UTC 2004

Jim: i am netbooting four diff apples with openfirmware bases directly yo
ltsp..what it takes is the /opt/ltsp/ppc folder which is a tar file billc
created...and the contents of his tftpboot folder..plus a tweak in dhcp to
pass option 43.. i will switch machines and try to give you a url if you
are interested..chuck