[K12OSN] OT: Curiculum for web & DNS server on linux

The tech teacher at my kids' school once said to me that the reason she liked teaching Cisco classes was because Cisco provided a curiculum, complete with lesson plans. With that in mind, I thought I would point out this Linux Journal article about a lab on setting up a web & dns server on linux, offered at the U of S. Florida. The interesting part is that it includes a link to the curiculum, along with a link to the professor who created it in case one would like to teach the class. In case any teachers would find it useful.

Thinking back to the discussion earlier this week about a non-technical forum on OSS for teachers to use, I would think there would be interest in building a repository of lesson plans for OSS subjects, at least for computer-related classes, so that teachers would always have to buy or build from scratch on their own. Perhaps this lab plan is a place to start.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7944

Petre