Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.2.0 beta #7 & a new mirror

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:45:30 -0800 (PST), Eric Harrison
<eharrison mail mesd k12 or us> wrote:

> The University of Kentucky was kind enough to donate significant
> bandwidth & disk space.

As the one who cajoled folks here at UTK.edu to set up an account for
Eric, I'd like to point out that utk.edu is the University of
TENNESSEE in Knoxville. :-)

Having K12LTSP updates on my LAN is a nice benefit, but I wouldn't
mind if folks who use K12LTSP and are considering getting a degree in
instructional technology knew that Tennessee was a place to consider
when looking at schools.  I'm looking for ways to advocate for Open
Source Software in schools and places to do studies of how it improves
teaching and learning and changes the way that teachers and students
use computers in schools.

--
Jay Pfaffman                           <pfaffman utk edu>
Asst Professor of Instructional Technology, U. TN, Knoxville