[K12OSN] setting up vlan on Amer.com SR48G2i

Burroughs, Henry HBurroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Tue Dec 14 22:55:53 UTC 2004

I've got an SR48G2i from Amer.com, and I am attempting to setup a VLAN.  I don't need to worry about routing b/c this VLAN just needs to be isolated from the rest of the network (clusterKnoppix systems for a science fair project).

All I can manage to do is keep the ports from talking to the rest of the network and each other, (but I need them to talk to each other) any suggestions or howto for this switch?  I'm pretty new to VLANs, but I've been planning on doing this stuff eventually (I have a SS3GR4i Layer 3 switch at the core of my network, so I'll be integrating with that later).

Henry Burroughs
Technology Director
Hilton Head Preparatory School
www.hhprep.org