[K12OSN] Boot problems w/4.2.0 beta

I built new K12LTSP 4.2.0 beta CDs, using slightly different options
with mkisofs. Previously I set the application ID in the volume header
(the -A switch in mkisofs), but I noted that the stock boot.iso does not
set this. Also I set boot load segment to 0 (-boot-load-seg 0).

I doubt that these will make a difference, but you never know ;-)

The only other option that I have not fiddled with that might make a
difference is manually specifying the file
sort order (-sort).

If you have a machine that is having trouble booting the 4.2.0 beta
ISOs, can you download disc1 of the new build and test it for me?

	ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/4.2.0/iso/
	rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::K12LTSP-beta/ .

-Eric