[K12OSN] courseware

I really like the way courses can be imported and exported almost
seamlessly with ATutor. There's a growing trend towards an open
standards of 'course objects'. For now there is so much content using
different methodology its difficult to get a handle on all of it. I'm
going to install Moodle and have a closer look -