Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.2.0 beta #7 & a new mirror

Ok, now I'm caught up with Eric's 4.2 beta work! I should have read ALL of the recent list mail before sending off my questions about using Fedora3. The 4.2 beta is based on the already post-beta Fedora3 so the only question would be about Eric's K12LTSP based rpms, right?

Or instead of using Fedora3, if I wait until the weekend of Dec 18-19 will I be too late to try out the betas, Eric? Thanks, Jim