[K12OSN] Nano text editor

Hello!

I have problems with Nano text editor in K12LTSP 4.2.0 beta. If I run Nano in a terminal session from Gnome I get problems when I try to scroll down one page. The machine just updates the bottom and not the top.

If I run Nano in a real text session I do not get any problems. And I also tried to install Pico in stead of Nano and did not get any problems at all with Pico.

I like Nano. But it is not possible to use this text editor in a "Windows" session as long the scrolling and update does not work when you shall navigate in a document.

Bjorn Roger Rasmussen

***
Bjørn Roger Rasmussen (http://www.brr.no/)