Re: [K12OSN] School Library software

I agree. You may also want to track other Open Source Software for Libraries at:

http://www.oss4lib.org

Joe

On Dec 15, 2004, at 3:06 PM, Jeff Kinz wrote:

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 03:59:36PM -0600, Héctor Menjívar wrote:
Does anybody knows about some application to manage our school library.

Everything, absolutely everything you need is here :

http://www.koha.org/

(at least as far as I know... :)

Articles about it:
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/4408/2/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/koha/
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6350

--
Linux/Open Source:  Your infrastructure belongs to you, free, forever.
Idealism:  "Realism applied over a longer time period"