Re: [K12OSN] uh oh

Someone probably figured out your user password and changed it.

On Dec 15, 2004, at 4:04 PM, anthony baldwin wrote:
I ended up rebooting the machine and logging in as root, checked users & groups settings, and, sure enough,
appeared as though my password has been changed.
The root password was not altered, just my user password.
Could this mean that my machine was somehow compromised?