[K12OSN] School Library software

anthony baldwin anthonybaldwin at snet.net
Thu Dec 16 03:47:27 UTC 2004

Héctor Menjívar wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Does anybody knows about some application to manage our school library.
>
> Thanks
>
> Hector

There are several packages for library automation listed here:
http://baldwinets.tripod.com/linedu.html

Personally, it is my feeling that both library mgmt and student info
mgmt should be added to K12, making it, then, a complete k12 education
OS.  Or, at least we could make such things available for yum/apt
and dl-able with a click, like we've done with java and such.

--
Anthony Baldwin
http://www.School-Library.net