[K12OSN] SOLVED- Asus SP97-V Motherboards

Jon White jwhite at shaker.k12.nh.us
Thu Dec 16 15:15:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 09:31, Jon White wrote:

> As for the Asus boards, I did find a few other NICs that are working
> with K12LTSP, so my next step is to try those with the Asus board to see
> if it isn't a problem with that combination of hardware.

It seems that the Asus SP97-V motherboards and the AMER.COM 110w cards
simply don't like each other. As soon as I put in a different card (in
this case an Acer card) everything worked.

Now that I've got this problem under control, I'm wondering is there a
list of hardware combinations that don't work?

--
Jonathan S. White
Computer Technician
jwhite at shaker.k12.nh.us