Re: [K12OSN] Another beta test build

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 18:54 -0500, Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:

> I actually have a different, big issue: booted from boot.iso, the anaconda
> fails to do lvcreate on an adaptec scsi array when non-auto partitioning
> is selected. Even when the partitioning goes ok, after the second "bump"
> in file system creation bar, the graphical install quits, because it
> looses connection to display. the same version worked ok for my laptop.
> julius

Hmmm. I'll see if I can re-created that - my test server at home has an
adaptec scsi controller.

Either way, that would be a Fedora bug so I probably won't be able to
fix it. We'll have to log it into bugzilla
(http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla) if it is repeatable & has not been
reported yet.

-Eric